Procurement can help improve conditions for New Zealand workers through ensuring Health and Safety Standards are met. Explore what you need to do with Health and Safety standards and ways you can approach it.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe our duty of care and our shared health and safety responsibilities
- Identify properties which suggest high health and safety risk
- Describe types of requirements you may include in contracts
- Explain how we must design requirements for goals
- Find example questions you could use in your contracts.
Who is it for: All procurement practitioners - all stages of experience.
Duration: 15 minutes
You need to be a logged in, registered government user to complete this course.