This disclaimer applies to information available on this website including information provided by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment.
The material is provided for general information purposes only and on the basis that the Ministry is not providing professional advice on a particular matter. Before any action or decision is taken in reliance on any material on this website, you should obtain appropriate independent professional advice.
The Ministry endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is reliable and accurate at the time of publishing:
- all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on or through this online learning site. However, if you find any information that you believe may be inaccurate, send us an email at procurement.govt.nz to let us know;
- neither the Ministry, nor any of its employees, contractors, and providers of information, make any express or implied representations or warranties regarding the material on this website. Any use of such material is at the sole risk of the user;
- the Ministry, its employees, contractors and providers of information, do not accept any liability (whether direct or indirect), for any reason whatsoever, including for any loss or damage which may arise in any way:
- out of the use of, or reliance on, any of that material, or
- from errors or omissions contained in the material, or
- from inaccuracy of any information obtained through use of this website;
- the Ministry is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced on this website. The inclusion of, or reference to any link to another website, or reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service, whether by trade name, trade mark, manufacture, or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement, verification or recommendation by this website, the Ministry or the New Zealand Government; and
- the Ministry may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website in whole or in part from time to time.
Last modified: Thursday, 18 July 2019, 5:02 PM