This procurement knowledge hour video introduces broader outcomes.
Hosted by MBIE CE Carolyn Tremain. Includes speeches from:
- Hon Minister Nanaia Mahuta , Minister Māori Development
- CE Naomi Ferguson (Inland Revenue)
- CE Lou Sanson (Department of Conservation)
- CE Iona Holsted (Ministry of Education)
- a case study by The Southern Initiative: Gael Surgenor
- Closing statement by Hon Phil Twyford, Minister for Economic Development.
Who is it for: All procurement practitioners - all stages of experience.
Duration: 60 minutes
You need to be a logged in, registered government user to access this video.