Debriefing suppliers is an important step in the procurement process. It helps suppliers improve, increases market competition and demonstrates the rigour of our processes.
Explore how to conduct a quality debrief.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Dispel common myths about debriefing
- Identify the key properties of quality debriefs
- Describe the steps involved and material required to prepare for debriefs
- Step through a debriefing scenario
Who is it for:
All procurement practitioners at all stages of career development.
Duration: 20 minutes