Search results: 1
About the course
Explore methods you can use to increase access to government procurement for New Zealand businesses.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what increased access means
- Describe ways to split a large procurement
- Identify how to effectively advertise opportunities
- Remove unnecessary barriers to tendering
- Consider shared-risk models
- Explore weighted evaluation criteria with public value considerations.
Who is it for: All procurement practitioners - all stages of experience.
Duration: 15 minutes
You need to be a logged in, registered government user to complete this course.