How to login and access the courses
- You need to log in using RealMe – see the top right corner of the website. Either log in using your existing RealMe account or, if you don’t have a RealMe account yet, set up a new RealMe account (you don't need to get your RealMe validated). If you have previously logged in with a RealMe account, but have forgotten the details, contact the RealMe helpdesk.
- You will be required to provide your name, work email, organisation and location.
- You will then receive an email to confirm your email address, click on the link provided and you will be taken back to the website.
- You can then access the courses.
How do I access registered user courses?
Some courses are restricted to registered users only.
You must be a government employee with a work email address to become a registered user.
To become a registered user, you need to have you work email saved in your profile, have received a confirmation email and clicked the link to verify your email address.
How much do the courses cost?
All online courses are free.
Face to face workshops may require a fee to attend.
All government employees are encouraged to discuss their online and workshop learning with their managers before commencing.
How to register and enrol in face to face workshops
- You need to be a registered user and complete the appropriate online course then click on the registration link in the course page.
- Fill in the details required for the workshop noting the appropriate date, time, venue and number of spaces left.
- If there are spaces, you can enrol by clicking on the Register here button.
- You are not permitted to register a group.
- You will receive a confirmation email if you have enrolled successfully.
- Be prepared to provide your mobile phone number, managers email and dietary requirements to attend workshops.
- For additional help with registration for social services procurement workshops : email@example.com
- To register for Demystifying Procurement workshops , check with your agency procurement team. The two hour workshops are held internally at agencies and independently of this site.
How can I get help with technical or course content questions?
- For any technical or course questions please contact us.
Last modified: Monday, 21 March 2022, 2:07 PM